Birthday Wishlist10:24 PM
So it's my birthday soon. *insert dancing girl emoji here*
I'm hardly ever excited about my birthday but this year feels different. I'm not planning anything and I probably will end up spending it at home with family but I thought to share a wishlist of somethings I've been lusting after just in case God touches someone and they decide to bless me lol.
My birthday is on the 1st of May (Mide Day - pronounced Medayday) thank you in advance.
1. A Zashadu Purse
I've wanted a Zashadu bag since the first day I laid eyes on them. I love the unique but simple designs and It makes me happy that everyone I see is not like the last.
2. Fitbit Flex 2I gained A LOT of weight in Calabar and since I've been back I've decided not to slack on my weightloss and overall health. I have transitioned into a healthier diet and I need a tracker to keep this up. I chose this particular fitbit because it is simple and can survive under water.
3. Macbook AirI've been using my mom's laptop for about a year now, I need one for myself.
4. Mia's HairInteresting story... so in the middle of drafting this post, I actually went to purchase the exact same hair type in this photo. It was a dent on my account but I needed a birthday present that would make me happy.
I still want hair though, something long and lush and wavy from Mias hair.
5. Casio WatchI used to own a casio watch but then it broke and I haven't gotten round to getting another one. This would be an awesome gift because I'm currently 'watch-less'
6. Gold necklace with something engravedIt could be my birthday like the photo above and It could be 'Peace' or "Happiness" or "Wealth"
8. A Pandora braceletMy hands are always bare and I really like the idea of collecting all the different charms. I'm a collector by nature so I'm excited about this.
9. Raya Jewellery
I came across this brand on instagram and fell in love with their pieces. I like statement jewelry without fuss so its a perfect fit.
So tell me, what do you guys have on your wishlists? Share with us!